September Favourites!

I have been meaning to do favourites posts for every month, but with a rather busy work schedule, I just haven't had time! So with these things called 'days off' I thought I'd put them to good use with a few of my favourites...



Firstly, gonna start with makeup. Being a waitress at a rather busy hotel, I need makeup that isn't gonna just slide off my face as soon as I start work. Which is where these products come in to save the day (or my face!) First, because of my rosacea covered face, I need something that would hide my soon to be tomato face. The 'Flawless colour correcting primer' (it's green but thankfully goes on more or less colourless) This is for anti-redness, pore minimising and it has a matte finish.



Next, two products from Collection that save my face, quite literally. I used to not really care as to what brand or type of makeup I used, so long as it stayed on my face... and that's where things changed. On a whim I bought the Collection 'Lasting perfection ultimate wear foundation' and oh my goodness. It also says it has 'up to 16 hour wear' and it really does! Does 100% what it says on the bottle. You don't have to use much of this, and I honestly love it. This then leads me onto the 'pressed powder' and yes, it really is that simple. Whacking a layer of this on means that it's the equivalent of a fixing spray... love love love it!

 


Moving away from makeup, I only happened to come across these products when they were on sale for half price. Now, I love my smoothies, try to get them as much as I can. But when I find out a new type which is worth the money, I'm all for it! Innocent brought out three new types of  'Super Smoothies'.  Antioxidant, energise and defence smoothies are here people! With the many different ingredients including fruit, veg, seeds and vitamins... you can't go wrong! So needless to say, ever since I found these, my fridge has been stocked!







I think it's time to probably stop rambling and maybe scran something to eat before I head to work! So hopefully you enjoyed this post and I'll hopefully be back sometime in the near future!

Catch you later,

GundysandRoses x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm Wearing This Autumn / Winter

My current favourites + wishlist wants!

Older and wiser?