Older and wiser?

How are we all? I haven't been on here recently for many reasons, but the main one being that I just haven't had an interest, and that's okay. As it was my birthday only recently, it's become more apparent to me about how much things can change in your life, whether it be plans, family or career plans...



“‎Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning... Anyone can start over and make a new ending.” Chico Xavier





Hindsight is always a great thing, but if we hadn't made the mistakes / choices that we did, then we might not be in the position that we are now. One of the main things that I am thankful for and always will be, is my family being supportive as they are. They have shaped my personality and made me who I am today, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Yeah, we've had our ups and downs but shit happens, right?

“The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.”   C. JoyBell C.




With starting a whole new job in April of this year, I was thrown head first into the lion's den... and honestly? I had no idea how I was going to cope! Thinking about it now, several months down the line, making that decision was a really good thing to do. Meeting new people and gaining lifelong friends is what most people wish for in a career. My colleagues have been the ones going through super stressful times, and no matter what we have to do, we always try to have fun and enjoy ourselves and that's a very important thing.

“There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it.”   Judith McNaught, Remember When


I guess what I'm trying to say overall is, don't let others decide your future. If you want to do something, go do it. And don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Make mistakes, go travelling, do whatever you want, as long as you want to do it.


Catch you later,

GundysandRoses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm Wearing This Autumn / Winter

September Favourites!

25 Random Questions!