Black + Pink with Bubble Tea!





What a beautiful day my friend Kathleen and I had in Edinburgh last week. The sun was shining (even though it was very windy!) we took a walk up Calton Hill just for a change. I have to say you forget what a beautiful city Edinburgh is until your standing at one of the highest points overlooking everything.










This was also the day that we decided to go to Tempo Tea Bar (Market Street, Edinburgh) and try our first ever Bubble Tea. And what an experience that was! Kathleen had a fruit tea, whereas I tried a Melon Mix milk tea (and they do soya milk which is bloody brilliant for people like me!!) I highly recommend that place and I shall be going back!






I didn't really put much thought into this outfit however I received constant compliments on how well coordinated I looked... In all honesty, I looked like a stereotypical "hipster" but I was okay with that for once! I have always wanted to own a pair of dungarees and I purchased these last year from New Look and I freakin love them!






I paired the dungarees with a top that I actually bought from Depop but was originally from New Look also. As most of you are aware, I'm not a "girly girl" and I really don't do pink, however I thought I should step out my comfort zone and try it... I also really like these super floaty sleeves!





I think the best thing is that my shoes are the exact same print as my most used and favourite bag, and that was completely coincidental! Pretty sure that the majority of my outfit was from New Look... they always have a really wide variety of styles yet always manage to keep up with the latest fashion trends at quite reasonable prices.





No matter what outfit I decide to throw on, I always have my trusty Celine bag with me. This has been a fabulous purchase as I use it literally every single day, and what is even better is that it's waterproof... YAY! It wasn't a cheap buy but my god, it's worth every penny!



Catch you later,

GundysandRoses x




OOTD -

Sunglasses - Primark
Earings - Primark
Choker - Depop
Top - New Look
Dungarees - New Look
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Celine
































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm Wearing This Autumn / Winter

My current favourites + wishlist wants!

Older and wiser?