Going Vegan?

When it comes to living the Vegan lifestyle, I have to say I have never really thought about following their prospects... However, if vegan pampering sessions are available? Why not. I recently came across a brand when I was looking to try a different type of body care. That's when I came across 'Inecto Naturals'.



Inecto Naturals is a British beauty brand based on fun and feel good products. They have a wide range of products from shampoo to hand and nail cream. They take pride in their products because each product is completely vegetarian and vegan friendly with 100% naturally sourced oils. The best thing is that this brand does not test on animals, as they 'always keep people, animals and the planet in mind'.

Me being me, when I saw that there was various different products, I just had to buy them all to try them out... the even better thing was that they were rather inexpensive which is always a good thing. What also drew my attention was the simple yet eye-catching packaging. None of this over fancy stuff, like the product itself, it only shows the simple stuff that we need to know and that to me is great.

    

The first product that I bought was a 'Moisture Miracle Argan Bath and Shower Cream'. The first few words at the top of the bottle say 'We believe in natural. We have no unnecessary nasties' and what a good thing that is. Nowadays you never really know what the big brands actually put into their products, which is why I really do love this company. This product is definitely a luxury product which hydrates and cleanses your skin.




When I see something that contains coconut, I can't just ignore it. Coconut is my ultimate favourite scent/flavour, so when I cam across these next three products, I knew I just had to have them. The first was the same product as above, a bath and shower cream but with a rich coconut scent... Yes please! This product is super moisturised and leaves your skin with a light coconut scent.




On the theme of body products, I also thought that the 'Super Scrub Coconut Body Scrub' was worth a try. Scrubs I think are a wonderful thing because not only do they get rid of dry skin, but I feel like you really do come out feeling nice and clean, with extra smooth and silky skin.



The final product that I decided on was the 'Little Saviour Coconut Hand and Nail Cream'. Now I never used to like hand/nail creams until I started to get my nails done and that's when I realised what I had been missing all those years and how big a difference it actually makes to my skin. As it says on the bottle, this is a lightweight and non greasy product, which is brilliant because I don't think there's anything worth than having greasy and slimy hands after you use a product like this.




So that's a little insight into the world of vegan/vegetarian beauty and body products. I haven't as yet been able to find their other range of products but I'm keeping my eyes peeled! Do you know of any beauty/bodycare brands who have a vegan or vegetarian ideology? Which brands do you think are worth knowing about?


Catch you later,

GundysandRoses x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm Wearing This Autumn / Winter

September Favourites!

25 Random Questions!