Lifestyle / Fashion time!

Hello everyone!
4cc0645a-4cca-4193-96c9-0e1761855808



 

Guten Tag! (Good day for those non German speakers!) I found writing the last post a lot of fun so I thought that I would do something similar but based on lifestyle and fashion. I have been doing these posts in between my prelim exams because let's just say, revision isn't my best friend! But anyways, let's get cracking...
 
One. What is your height?
I am 5ft 10" and 3/4. Awkward I know.




Two. Dress size / Shoe size?
My dress size goes from a 14 to 18. It all just depends on which shop I buy from!
The same goes for shoes, I can either be a 7, 7 1/2 or an 8.



Three. Fashion inspiration?
There are loads of bloggers who I have recently discovered and I love them all
but I would have to say LoeyLane.



Four. Heels or flats?
Right. Just because I am tall, everybody automatically thinks that I would pick flats. But infact,
 they'd be wrong. I absolutely love wearing heels and I think I probably own about
15-20 pairs. But I do also love flats, occasionally.



Five. Which shops do you go to most?
Primark, New Look but recently I have started to shop in H&M.



Six. Favourite nail polish brand?
BARRY M ALL THE WAY! Although it is rather expensive which
kinda sucks to be honest...



Seven. Worst shopping habit?
I like shoes. And skirts. And if they're on sale then... I'll just have
to make more room in my wardrobe then, won't I? :)



Eight. What's you current fashion style / obsession?
Midi skirts. I am IN LOVE with them.
They are originally based in the 40s / 50s pinup girl fashion era. I love them because not only
 are they flattering, you can also wear them with absolutely anything!



Nine. Do you bite your nails?
NO NO NO NO NO. I cannot stress this point enough.
I absolutely hate when people bite their nails! It's disgusting!
Besides, as a nail artist, I'd have nothing to paint if I bit them!



Ten. Favourite Disney princess?
Merida from Brave. Not only is she Scottish (only taken how many
years to get a Scottish princess!?) But she also has amazingly
curly hair and I am jealous. Very jealous.
 
 
So, any ideas for my next post? If anyone would like to see anything then please feel free to contact me and let me know! I don't just want to post what I like, you guys need stuff too! But yes, I shall be back! *inserts evil Disney villain laugh here*
 
 

 
Catch you later,

 

 
GundysandRoses

 

 

 

 

 

 
Social Media

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm Wearing This Autumn / Winter

My current favourites + wishlist wants!

September Favourites!