25 random questions about me!

Hello everyone!

So as you know already, I am new to the "blogging world" so I thought that as an introduction to both myself and my blog, I would do the "25 random questions about me tag" so this should be fun. Let's get cracking!



1. Full name.
Jemma Gunderson (I don't have a really embarrassing middle name,
so sorry to disappoint you!)

2. Zodiac sign / Star sign?
Virgo.

3. Three fears you have?
1 - Spiders
2 - Heights
3 - Bugs that have wings, just no.

4. Current favourite song?
Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk ft Bruno Mars
(In my head literally 24/7)

5. Three things that make you happy?
Hmmm... Puppies, Kittens and ummmmm...
Babies laughing!

6. Three things that annoy you easily?
People who are cocky / arrogant,
Slow walkers and children who
throw temper tantrums.

7. Bad habbits?
Excessively painting my nails for sure!
But also procrastination.

8. Future goals?
To be completely honest, at the moment I either would like
to become a nail technician or would like to work
with horses in some way. Or maybe do something which
involves German. I don't know yet...

9. Do you sleep with your door open or closed?
Always closed, hate having to sleep in a room
if I can't shut the door!

10. Do you steal shampoos and conditioners
from hotel rooms?
Well... If it's a fancy hotel and they are good quality,
 then why not!?

11. How many languages can you speak?
My native language is English but I am also learning German,
and have been for 6 years.

12. Are you stubborn?
I think my family should answer this one haha.

13. What was the last picture you had taken by
a professional photographer?
This would be at 6th year yearbook photos in December 2014.

14. Hobbies?
I do Irish Dancing with Peacock Dance Academy which
 is based in Edinburgh. I also play basketball occasionally
for my school team but not as much as what I used to.

15. Can you curl your tongue?
I don't think so, but I  try to.

16. Last concert you saw?
That would be One Direction at Murrayfield in Edinburgh,
when they were on their Where We Are tour.

17.Hot or cold tea?
Previously if I had been asked this question I would have
said neither, but recently I have began to have an addiction
to Iced Tea, especially Peach. Nom Nom Nom.

18. Can you hold your breath without holding
your nose?
Nope. I can't hold my breath underwater either
which I find rather annoying.

19. Favourite colour?
Turquiose or yellow. Sometimes black.

20. If you could play any instrument, what would it be
and why?
I think either guitar or piano because when I was born,
I had really long fingers and apparently my mum was always
told that I would become a piano player, but I never did.
As for guitar, I think it'd be cool.

21. What job did you want to do when you were young?
I wanted to become a police officer just like people in my family.
Still wanted to do that up until recently.

22. Have you ever peed yourself with laughter?
I don't think so but there has been hundreds of
times where I have been incredibly close!!

23. Be invisible, fly or read minds?
Hmmm... Either invisible or reading minds.

24. Favourite desert?
Tough one. Either Bannofee pie or cheesecake,
mmmmmm...

25. If you could go back in time, what would you
tell your younger self and why?
Okay, I think I would say that even though you
 are going through very tough times, things will definitely
get better. Also, when you do your nails, clean up the
dang edges for crying out loud!!


There we go! I hope you enjoyed reading the most random facts about me! If
anybody has any ideas of any other tags you would like me to
do then please feel free to let me know!


Catch you later,

GundysandRoses




Social media links:

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm Wearing This Autumn / Winter

My current favourites + wishlist wants!

Older and wiser?