ASOS Top picks

When it comes to online shopping, as you all already probably know, I'm practically addicted to it. Whether it be a small buy of one or two things or splurging out on far too many pieces, I'm hooked. However, I don't always go out and buy absolutely everything that I want, and that's the reason why my 'Wishlist' now has over 150 items in it... Oops. Then I had a thought, if I narrowed down the ridiculous amount of items, then I would be able to see which ones I really wanted and which could be chucked out. After all that, I have my top picks...

ASOS CURVE Coat in Ombre Check ASOS CURVE Trench in Midi Length  ASOS CURVE Coat in Denim Look Texture ASOS CURVE Brushed Check Long Line Jacket

Firstly, coats...  I really don't know why but I have slowly became slightly obsessed with coats/jackets... ASOS have a wide variety, currently I'm really liking the trench coats or any midi length ones.

Honey Punch Lace Maxi Skirt AX Paris Plus Swing Dress With Lace Sleeves Club L Plus Top With Lace Detail Honey Punch Lace Crop Top With Tie Front

Lace and Chiffon are everywhere nowadays, and I really think that they look timeless. No matter what the occasion, whether it be an interview or a summery picnic, you will always have something to wear!

 Lipstick Boutique Plus Floral Bodycon Cami Dress ASOS CURVE Soft Babydoll Dress With Contrast Trim Alice & You Heavily Embroidered Shift Dress AX Paris Plus Dip Hem Dress In Geo Print
Truly You Bright Floral Jacqaurd Shift Dress Boohoo Plus Wrap Front Dress Boohoo Plus Cold Shoulder Swing Dress ASOS CURVE Sequin Plunge Mini Dress

Dresses- some people love them and others hate them. For me, I really quite like them. As I don't really have that feminine look to me, I think it's a good way to embrace my inner girl (never said that one before!) No matter what the style, I'm sure if you wanted to find a style that fitted your specifications then ASOS would have you covered.

Vans Late Night Print Classic Slip On Trainers New Look Premium Real Suede Block Heeled Chelsea Boot ASOS ARCHIE Suede Lace Up Shoe Boots ASOS TALULA Heeled Sandals
ASOS POP ART Pointed High Heels New Look Brogue Boot ASOS LOST Pointed Ballet Flats ASOS ENCOURAGE Tassel Lace Up Shoe Boots

Now onto the topic of shoes... It's a common stereotype that girls just can't have enough shoes, and in my case I'm afraid that's very true! From converse to wedges, Chelsea boots to stilettos, I'm well and truly crazy about them!

ASOS Snake Satchel Bag River Island Shoulder Bucket Bag Mi-Pac Classic Backpack in Hot Pink Dune Slouchy Tote Bag With Detachable Purse
River Island Suede Chain Detail Slouch Bag ASOS Clear Shopper Bag With Removable Clutch ASOS Suede Festival Cross Body Bag ASOS Festival Suede Embroidered Duffle Bag


Handbags come in many shapes, sorts and varieties... And everyone has their own preference. Over the years, I have come to the conclusion that whilst it's a good idea to own very large and spacious bags, they tend to just get filled with junk or end up just sitting on top of my wardrobe because they aren't very practical for everyday situations. I now own quite a few different styles but I would quite clearly like to own many more to my collection.




Catch you later,

GundysandRoses x









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm Wearing This Autumn / Winter

My current favourites + wishlist wants!

Older and wiser?