June / July Favourites!

In amongst my rather busy working life, I thought I'd take the time to sit down and share my (what should have just been June but is now ran into July) favourites. I never really think about these things on a day to day basis, so why not take the time to do it now.

   

When it comes to makeup, I'm not the sort of girl who will spend a ridiculous amount of money just for a brand name on a product. Personally, the cheaper the better and that stands true in this case. I discovered this brand on Amazon a few months ago, and I love it. LaRoc is a beauty company which sells everything from eye palettes with 120 various shades to brushes to organisers. I currently own two eyeshadow palettes (summer and neutral shades), a blush palette and a contour kit. What I think I love most is that the quality is really good for only costing £4.99.

   

Boss Lady Iron On Patch  Firefly Iron On Patch - Curse Your Sudden But Inevitable Betrayal  Pastel Camera Iron On Patch 


As you may have seen, there has started to become a trend of pin badges and iron on patches coming back. And if I'm completely honest? I love it. Now, me being utterly addicted to my denim jacket, I have sought inspiration as to how I could transform it into something I'd love even more. This is where this trend comes in. You can get practically any patch / badge you want and place it on your outfit of the day. 'Hand Over Your Fairy Cakes' is a brand I recently discovered and I adore it.  Above are some examples of my favourite ideas and styles...

If you know me, then you'll know that I'm a foodie at heart (well, duh!) But I was browsing on Instagram recently when I came across this amazing profile / website called Café Delites. The blog was created by Karina who was born in New York but grew up and currently lives in Australia... She had the initial idea from posting a food diary on Instagram in 2014 and it's grown massively since then.

Honey Mustard Chicken, Avocado + Bacon SaladPomegranate Cobb SaladGreek Lamb Souvlaki with a Garlic Yogurt DipStrawberry Coconut Cheesecake Salad is similar to a parfait with no layering necessary! Just ripe and juicy strawberries and with a creamy cheesecake cream! | http://cafedelites.com

In her website, she has tonnes of amazing and delish recipes which are created to get rid of your boring day to day meals! She has recipes for seafood to drink and smoothies, breakfasts to deserts. Here are some ideas of how good her recipes really look! You can check out her website - http://www.cafedelites.com

Double Chocolate Brownie Pancakes Frozen Strawberry and Mango Margaritas are refreshing and fruity and even better than the original Margarita! Celebrate in style! | http://cafedelites.comCheesy Bacon and Egg Hash for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner! Easy to make and ready in 30 minutes -- all in one skillet or pan! | http://cafedelites.comZebra Marble Pancakes are a step up from normal pancakes and a twist on the popular Zebra cake! Incredibly easy to make AND perfectly fluffy! | http://cafedelites.comBanana Bread French Toast drizzled with a Cream Cheese Glaze | http://cafedelites.com Fluffy Greek Yoghurt And Mixed Berry Choc Chip Pancakes


Catch you later,

GundysandRoses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm Wearing This Autumn / Winter

My current favourites + wishlist wants!

Older and wiser?