Sales purchases...

Sales- people either love them and want to go into every shop or they want to stay as far away from them as possible! For me, whether it be online or in the shops, I can't get enough of them (however I think my bank account disagrees with that statement but heyho!) Since I received money for Christmas, and me being me, I just couldn't hold myself back when I saw that  New Look had a sale on, and I mean a proper sale. However, when I see the sale signs as I walk into the shop, I always try to tell myself that I really don't need any more clothes and that spending more money would just be stupid, yet without fail I manage to walk out with at least one item every single time.  Typical.

But I thought that a positive of me buying so many clothes, would be to put them on here, just incase you're the sort of person who likes this kind of thing but doesn't like shopping? Who knows. So when I was in town yesterday, I managed to pick up five items in New Look. The first of which I thought was absolutely amazing, and that was a Tan Bonded Waterfall Jacket and all I can say is I'm in love with it. It was originally £50 and was reduced to just £15! Yes please!! I had wanted it originally but as soon as I saw it was on sale, it had to be mine.


Plus Size Tan Bonded Waterfall Jacket  | New Look  Plus Size Tan Bonded Waterfall Jacket  | New Look Plus Size Tan Bonded Waterfall Jacket  | New Look

As you can probably tell from the pictures, it is by far the most soft and cosiest jacket I'll ever own! I've just looked on the website and it says that it's completely sold old, and that's not a surprise! The fit is brilliant, and as it's a waterfall style, it means that there's no zip or buttons so when it's cold, it allows you to layer up and be nice. This jacket was a perfect purchase for me because all my jackets (aka two of them) are either a huge thick khaki hooded parka, or an old Levi denim jacket. So I figured that this one wouldn't be too bad at only £15.


The next purchases were two long sleeved shirts which are both patterned, and the reason I bought both is because I don't actually own any patterned tops, so in my mind I just had to have them! The first is a navy shirt with small white polkadots. The material of the shirt is super soft and it's going to be very comfortable to wear. This is on the website and I shall put the link at the bottom along with the others if you're interested. I bought this shirt for £19.99.

 Plus Size Blue Polka Dot Long Sleeve Shirt  | New Look Plus Size Blue Polka Dot Long Sleeve Shirt  | New Look Plus Size Blue Polka Dot Long Sleeve Shirt  | New Look


The other long sleeved shirt that I indulged myself with is black, chiffon and it has a very bright floral print. It again is very comfortable, mainly because it's chiffon so it's nice and floaty so you don't feel restricted in your movements. I just really liked the floral pattern... This shirt will cost you £19.99 as well. But seeing as it's chiffon, personally I would advise wearing a black vest top / camisole underneath, because it's pretty see-through!



Plus Size Black Chiffon Floral Print Long Sleeve Shirt  | New Look Plus Size Black Chiffon Floral Print Long Sleeve Shirt  | New Look Plus Size Black Chiffon Floral Print Long Sleeve Shirt  | New Look




Sticking on the chiffon theme, I came across the style of shirt that I love the most, sleeveless. I have worn this style for years, whether it be to school, in the summer or for a fancy occasion, I just think that it's such an adaptable item which flatters the majority of people. Personally I have no problem with my arms being on show, but I know that some people really don't like it, so there is the alternative long sleeved version for you. This shirt is a lovely pale pink / peach, which has buttons all the way down, so it has the option of being styled in various different ways, depending on which suits you. This costs £14.99.


Plus Size Shell Pink Longline Sleeveless Shirt  | New Look  Plus Size Shell Pink Longline Sleeveless Shirt  | New Look Plus Size Shell Pink Longline Sleeveless Shirt  | New Look




My last purchase that I bought was a dress. Now I know what you're thinking... No, I haven't lost my mind or forgotten that it is winter after all... In my opinion, dresses can be worn the whole year round if you want to. However, from experience I have found out that wearing a floaty dress in Scottish winds is a very BAD idea. But as I was saying...
The dress I purchased was a Fine Knit Funnel Neck Swing Dress, and it's sleeveless too! It's in a dark red / burgundy colour and it comes down to mid/lower thigh, which I really like. If you are interested in the dress, it'll cost you £19.99, and I'd definitely recommend it.


Plus Size Fine Knit Funnel Neck Swing Dress  | New Look Plus Size Fine Knit Funnel Neck Swing Dress  | New Look Plus Size Fine Knit Funnel Neck Swing Dress  | New Look




So that's it! Those were hopefully the last of my sales purchases, but I'll be sure to update you on anymore if they appear haha... I hope you liked this, or maybe even found it useful for you to get some ideas for your future purchases.




Catch you later,

GundysandRoses









Jacket -

http://www.newlook.com/shop/inspire-plus-sizes/jackets-and-coats/plus-size-tan-bonded-waterfall-jacket-_347535617



Polkadot Shirt -

http://www.newlook.com/shop/inspire-plus-sizes/tops/plus-size-blue-polka-dot-long-sleeve-shirt-_362242849

Floral Print Shirt -

http://www.newlook.com/shop/inspire-plus-sizes/tops/plus-size-black-chiffon-floral-print-long-sleeve-shirt-_366249709

Sleeveless Chiffon Shirt -

http://www.newlook.com/shop/inspire-plus-sizes/tops/plus-size-shell-pink-longline-sleeveless-shirt-_360716272

Swing Dress -

http://www.newlook.com/shop/inspire-plus-sizes/dresses/plus-size-fine-knit-funnel-neck-swing-dress-_369255367




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm Wearing This Autumn / Winter

September Favourites!

My current favourites + wishlist wants!