Prom, Lord of The Dance and new specs!



Hello everyone, 


How are we all? I do have to apologise for not having a post uploaded in a while but I do have my reasons aha! From my Prom which signified the celebration of the end of my school career to having the amazing opportunity to see Michael Flatley's Lord Of The Dance at the Playhouse in Edinburgh and of course my new specs!

Prom, where do I start?! Well, our venue for this was at the Murryfield International Stadium in Edinburgh (home of Scottish rugby!) and I have to say it was definitely an amazing atmosphere! I couldn't have asked for a better night (apart from some air-conditioning which woulda be great!) but being able to spend time with my friends before we all go our separate ways, whether it be to Uni or in my case Germany!

I have to admit that when it came to choosing a dress, I was driving both myself and my mum round the bend with my indecisiveness, which I have to admit is a regular occurrence... To begin with I wanted a floor length dress, then a short one, then a midi one... But eventually I got my act together and decided to go for a dress from the website called www.Lightinthebox.com and honestly the selection of choice on there was amazing.

The dress that I picked was a floor length column dress with a v-neck which had jewels at the edges. I initially didn't know what colour to get but I thought I would go for my favourite which was Ocean Blue... I have to say that throughout the night, I was in awe of everybody's dresses because it was a good opportunity to see what style everyone went for and there wasn't a dress that I didn't like! But now that school is over, I wish everyone the best for whatever they decide to do in the future.

     


Now onto Lord Of The Dance. AAAHH! I was honestly so excited when my Grandma ased if I would like to go see it with her, I couldn't say no! Having been doing Irish dancing for almost four years and being completely and utterly obsessed with it, LOTD was a must. Michael Flatley is a huge inspiration and all his shows are incredible (I've only seen one but I know they will be amazing!) As usual, the routines, rhythms and the music were on point. As were the cast, just wow. Needless to say I had the music stuck in my head for the next three days...



As a last thing, it's not really that exciting but I got new glasses! Yay me! I have changed out of my usual style of black frames and I decided that I wanted to go for something which was a bit different, brown frames! I know I know, shock horror. But I really like them, I also got a pair of prescription sunglasses which means I can actually see whilst being cool (or trying to be anyways ahaha)...

Anyways, I shall speak to you all soon and hopefully it won't be as long until next time!


Catch you later,

GundysandRoses



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm Wearing This Autumn / Winter

My current favourites + wishlist wants!

Older and wiser?